WELCOME to the SOLIDTRUST PAY Beginner's Guide quick overview area. Click on any arrow in the main topic boxes below to reveal more information. If you would like more detail on a particular topic, use our instant search engine to the right.
Opening An Account
Personal & Business Accounts:
- How do I open a new account?Click on SIGN UP in the upper right hand corner of the SolidTrust Pay home page.
- Do I choose Business or Personal?If you are selling a product or service, running a business or registering the account in the name of a company, choose Business Account.
Most people who are shopping, sending gifts, or receiving commissions from an online program, only need a Personal Account.
Put a checkmark next to the account type and click SUBMIT>>.The next screen displays the sign up form.
Fill out all of the required information. Ensure you put checkmarks next to: Receive email notifications and
Yes, I have read the Terms & Conditions.
When all the information on the form is completed, click
SIGN UP>> to submit your application.
- What happens after I signup?After you have completed the signup process, check your email for our confirmation message. The message arrives within 5 minutes (check your junkmail in case it ends up there). If no email arrives just signup again with the same info (you may have typed your email address wrong). Some email providers, such as aol, do not allow automated server emails. If you still do not receive a confirmation after trying twice, signup with a different email address.
- How do I login for the first time?When you receive your confirmation email, you will see a confirmation link as part of the welcome message – click on this link. If your email settings do not let you click on links in messages, copy and paste the long link into a new browser bar. You will be taken to our login screen where you enter your username and created login password for the very first time.
- Username Choices Merchants and other members recognize you, and send or receive payments to, your USERNAME so choose wisely!
Usernames are CasE SEnsiTIvE.
GHHsdG7VNHEx = TERRIBLE username
Earn4Today = GOOD username
LBHawkins = GOOD username
- Password TypesYou will need to choose both a login & secondary password. These are not sent to you via email after you signup, so write them down. They are also CasE SenSitiVE.
NOTE - passwords cannot be longer than 16 characters.
- Security SettingsOn the signup form there are Security Settings for you to choose. The default buttons are already selected, so just create your own Secret Question & Answer. Your answer is CasE SenSitiVE so write it down exactly!
- SolidTrust Pay Account AreaOnce you have logged in, take time to visit ALL the areas of your new SolidTrust Pay Account. You will see these choices in the menu bar at the top of your page:
MY ACCOUNT - shows your profile information, transaction history and verification upgrade options.
MY BANKS & CARDS - add bank accounts and credit or debit cards; buy your STPay cards here!
MY MONEY - deposit funds into, withdraw funds out of, transfer to other members, exchange between currencies & manage your subscriptions all in this important area.
SECURITY ZONE - change your email, your passwords, update security settings, order or activate a TrustCard.
MERCHANT ZONE - get buttons and codes to start selling online with STPay. Apply to accept credit cards from your customers; no STPay account required!
EARN MONEY - get your referral link here to give to others so that you can earn extra cash in our Affiliate Program.
MY MESSAGES - your personalized message and news updates area.
Verifying an Account
All Account Levels:
- Do I need to verify my account?NO - personal account holders do not need to ever verify their accounts. Only if you wish to transact at higher levels is account verification required.
Business Accounts are required to verify their information if they are selling a product and/or service online.
- How do I verify my account?Depending upon your country, you can use our instant ID Verification option! If this option does not work for you, or is not offered for your country, simply upload a copy of your photo ID and a recent phone, utility, bank or credit card statement. This is easily done in your MY ACCOUNT area.
- What is required for Bank Verification?This is a two step process:
1. add your banking info in your MY BANKS & CARDS area
2. complete our instant bank verification (USA only) or our bank authorization form and send us a recent bank statement (full details in your MY BANKS & CARDS area).
- Why is verification required at all?Governments around the world depend on financial entities to monitor transactions for possible terrorist financing, money laundering to disguise the proceeds of crime and to identify politically exposed persons. Verifying the true identify of SolidTrust Pay account holders is in compliance with global efforts to eliminate financial crime.
- Photo IDs SupportedWe accept passports, drivers licenses and most country ID cards. The ID must show your complete name, birth date, issue and expiry dates.
- Documents AcceptedWe accept any document that you have received in the mail that clearly shows your name and address; it could be a bill, statement, invoice, receipt, etc. The document must be dated within the past 3 months.
- Minimum Transaction LevelsActive members are able to transact from $150 up to $999 USD or equivalent daily depending on the type of option chosen.
- Banned Countries ListThe following countries are under economic sanctions and cannot be serviced by SolidTrust Pay. Signups from these countries are not allowed:
Afghanistan * Belarus * Burma * Chad * Cote d'Ivoire * Cuba
Democratic Republic of the Congo * Equatorial Guinea * Haiti
Iran * Iraq * Lebanon * Liberia * North Korea * Rwanda * Sudan
Syria * Zimbabwe
Funding an Account
All Account Levels:
- Can I use my credit/debit card?YES - all members are able to add valid credit and/or debit cards and use them immediately. Transactions are posted immediately, but the charge is placed on pending for 2 - 24 hours in order for our fraud department to check the validity of the information.
- Can I use my bank account?YES - we have many different bank options to choose from depending on your location. ACH, EFT, Direct Deposit, Bank Wires and Instant Real Time Bank Transfers are all available. You are able to deposit in the following currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, USD, NZD
- What other options do you have?We also offer cash deposits for Canada and the USA, bank drafts, cashiers cheques and money orders.
- Can I pay a merchant directly?Verified Merchants are able to accept credit and debit cards directly without their customers having to have already funded SolidTrust Pay accounts. Ask YOUR online merchant if they accept SolidTrust as a payment option!
- Minimum & Maximum Deposit AmountsActive Members are able to funds their accounts starting at $150 up to a daily maximum of $999. Standard and Bank Verified Members are able to fund their accounts up to $10,000 daily.
- Funding Pre-requisitesIn order to use a card product, you need to add it to your MY BANKS & CARDS area first. Higher limits require account verification as noted in the Verifications section above.
Brand new members are able to fund their accounts immediately via almost all of our options, just not at the highest transaction levels.
- Withdrawing Your FundsSolidTrust offers many withdrawal options from cheques to cards to bank transfers. Visit your MY MONEY area for details.
- Disallowed Countries ListThe following countries, due to high fraud levels, are not able to fund via credit or debit card:
Bangladesh * Egypt * Pakistan * Philippines * Romania *